Ultimate Jukebox includes an advanced Playlist Editor for creating
and modifying the contents of playlists in your playlist collection
and in the Stacker.
Choose Playlists::Show Playlist Editor from the Main Menu to display
the Playlist Editor window.
The playlist editor contains a Jukebox List (on the left hand side
of the window) with a Track List below it.
The playlist collection is shown in the top right corner of the
playlist editor. It contains a list of all your playlists. If you
highlight a playlist, the list at the bottom right of the playlist
editor will show the tracks in that playlist.
The playlist editor buttons,
from left to right are:
- Move Track Up
- Move Track Down
- Delete Track
- Clear List (delete all tracks)
- Sort list (by Artist, by Title, by Duration or Randomize)
- Modify list by Filters (Genre, Year, Artist)
- When a playlist from the Playlist Collection is selected, this
button will add the playlist to the stacker. When a playlist from
the Stacker is selected, this button will add the selected playlist
to the Playlist Collection.
- Load from M3U Playlist File (clear the playlist and oad it's
contents from an M3U Playlist file)
- Append M3U Playlist File (add the contents of an M3U Playlist
File to the playlist)
- Save to M3U Playlist File (export the current playlist to an
M3U Playlist File for use with other applications)
Playlists in the Playlist Collection can also be configured with
- Random : Configure the playlist to play in random order
- Loop : Configure playback to start from the first track when it reaches the end of the playlist.
- Reset : Make the playlist position reset back to the start
if a playlist is deactivated then reactivated (only while
Ultimate Jukebox is running)
For more information on the stacker, see "The