About Touch Screens and Ultimate Jukebox
For more information about Touch Screens and Ultimate Jukebox Click Here it explains
a bit about the different kinds of touch screens and why Ultimate Jukebox will work with any Windows compatible touch screen.
To make Ultimate Jukebox more "Touch Screen Friendly" we recommend that you have a look at the following settings
- Settings->Control Panel Style 2
- Settings->Queue Controls Style 2
- Settings->General->Interface (tab) "Use on screen keyboards", with a key size of at least 50.
- Settings->Skins->Colors & Fonts (tab) "Use Custom Item Height" with a setting of at least 50
- Settings->Skins->Skins (tab) select the "UJ 2007 - Large Title" skin (and click "Load Skin")